Sunday 31 May 2009

Sunburn, Star Trek and Men in underpants


Thank god for that! I’ve got a week off work. I got to the point last week I nearly hit an old man in the face lol. It’s time I had a break and this is going to be no better break, I head to London on the Saturday and then to Brighton on the Monday for a few days before London again and then back to Manchester.

So Friday! Work like normal 7:30am-4:30pm and round to a friend’s house as his girlfriend was waiting in for me to pop round (no naughty stuff here! You need another blog for that kind of smut) She was waiting in for me to give me my birthday gift/gifts as it turned out. But before I went round I text Ashley to say I was outside, only I wasn’t and wouldn’t be for about 5 minuet’s. As I come round the corner of Matt’s road I see Ashley looking for me in the garden I giggle like a little girl as she heads back in the house and that grin was to stay on my face until I knocked on the door. When Ashley opened the door she had some cup cakes made up for me in a tower formation and good god did they look nice! Matt and Ashley also got me some sex cheques and a bondage kit for starters (ok you might get some smut but that’s them not me) I ended talking with Ashley for about an hour so by the time I got home there was no time for a power nap to keep me going for the night ahead. It was my birthday the day before so a few of us was going to the pub for drinks. It started like any other night at the pub and without the man who got his big, big nuts out and very small willy it was a very normal funny night at the pub needless to say I got drunk as I had a line of 3 pints on the go with people buying them for me.

Saturday. I’m hung-over a little not a bad head hurting one just wanted to sleep but I knew I had a train to catch. Still the train couldn’t pull me away from a very interesting 5th gear when a stunt man was trying to be the 1st man to do a loop-a-loop in a car. I didn’t catch the end as it was way too late now and had to get the train. The tram’s in Manchester are having yet more work done to them so I had to walk from Saint Peter’s sq to the station and it was hot I must of looked like a sweating pig with my big bag hung off my shoulder. In the station could I find a train for London? Could I f**k. The west coast mainline was down!!! What was I going to do? I found out of the Virgin rail man who must have had about 700 people ask him what was going on because he had a face like a slapped arse. I had to go to Birmingham and then get a bus to Milton Keynes and yet one more train to London. 5 HOURS! 5 FECKIN’ HOURS! I did get to see a campervan with a quiff so the bus ride made me giggle but the rest was a pain in the bum bum. Luckily I had bought Join Me by Danny Wallace so that was keeping me entertained but I knew by the time I got to London it would be far too late to drop my things at Laura’s and then head back to see the show so I had to put my bags in storage at the station, £8! To hold my bag for 3 hours what a rip off. The show in question is Rob Brydon live. I’ve never seen a more charming comedian. He never puts anyone down; he invited people from the top to sit at the front in the seat of people that didn’t turn up. He didn’t once tell a joke he just chat’s with the crowd and sings an improve song at the end from all the thing we have been talking about over the last few hours and it was spot on I don’t know how anyone could sing a song from all the random crap he get’s each night but he does it and hits it right on the head.

Sunday was such a fantastic day for sun it was hot and the park was calling us so Laura and I head down to Clapham common just up the road from Laura’s Balham flat and bathed in the sun for a few hours there was a bathing in the sun with just his underpants on! Brave I thought but I soon noticed he was Russian so he must have been as hot as anyone can get from such a cold country. In fact he was the 2nd Russian I came across this week. There was a man on the train from Manchester and he was talking very loud, he asked the guy next to him *in a Russian voice “Have you seen a dog?” I don’t know what he was expecting, like dog’s only live in Russia and he wanted to show off or they don’t live in Russia and he wanted to see one. Turns out he must study dogs as he went on to tell his friend about the dog they was studying and it had something wrong with it like a brain tumour and was making its back legs shake. We went to a bar where Laura’s flatmate works just off the common and some lad sat with us after a while they left leaving us to move round to where they was sat so we could get out later as the bar was packed. Laura turned round to take a drink and spat it out all over her hands and the table she had only drank from one of the lads drinks and if was full of JD and coke! A drink she hates. Only this was by far the funniest thing I and Laura’s other flatmate and seen all day and just ended up in a giggling mess.

Brighton..................What a great place soon as we got there the sun came out and we went for a walk down the beach had a go on some ride’s and had some lunch. We walk through the lanes where all the cool shops are, found a street called Prince Albert st. They do say it’s the gay capital of the U.K. in one of the shop’s we found it was full of cool thing for house or flats and the was this one thing to put bananas in, Laura only shouted across the shot “this stops your banana from bruising” the whole shop came to a screeching halt it was quiet too quiet and everyone paused for a few seconds and then went back to normal as I said you should shout that out too loud.

We went to a comedy gig that night at the funny farm after a belly busting meal at Casalingo. We spent the next few days just walking shopping eating that sort of thing. When it rained we went to see Star Trek a good film that Laura hated from start to finish. She then made me see Coraline the next day that was a bad film and not for kids!

Back to London now. I was sad to leave Brighton it’s a cool place with a nice vibe and very nice people but our time was up. We had a meal to go to the next night with Laura’s sister and friend’s before I went home. The train on the way home took all of 2 hours thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment